Earn your nursing degree with flexible courses at Penn State Mont Alto: enhance your career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Applications must be received by November 30 for Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, and Occupational Therapy programs. Are you ready? Apply here!
You have previously earned either an associate degree or a diploma in nursing and you want to upgrade your skills.This program is also for you if you want to prepare for non-traditional areas of nursing.
The RN to B.S. program is designed to accommodate the needs and career goals of the registered nurse.
- Offered to RNs who have graduated from an accredited nursing program (A.S. or diploma)
- Individualized academic plan that can be full-time or part-time
- Flexible course schedules that accommodate work hours and are offered at some regional hospitals
- Provides diverse practice-related activities that require a valid U.S. RN license
- Up to 33 nursing credits awarded based on an RN license
Publications and Forms
- Carlisle Medical Center
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
- South Mountain Restoration Center