Penn State Values
We act with integrity and honesty in accordance with the highest academic, professional, and ethical standards.
We respect and honor the dignity of each person, embrace civil discourse, and foster a diverse and inclusive community.
We act responsibly, and we are accountable for our decisions, actions, and their consequences.
We seek and create new knowledge and understanding, and foster creativity and innovation, for the benefit of our communities, society, and the environment.
We strive for excellence in all our endeavors as individuals, an institution, and a leader in higher education.
We work together for the betterment of our University, the communities we serve, and the world.
Penn State Mont Alto Values
- We value every member of our campus community and the respectful treatment of others.
- We commit to honesty and integrity and to assuming personal responsibility in our relationships with others.
- We believe in excellence, providing education that is rigorous, well-rounded, and relevant, and helping to prepare productive members of the community.
- We contribute to local and global efforts to make our world a more sustainable place for future generations.
- We value discovery and the creation and dissemination of new knowledge.