Program Recommended Academic Plans provide, in a semester-by-semester format, the courses and requirements students should consider through the scheduling process as they pursue a particular degree.
Students who started at Penn State Mont Alto prior to summer of 2018 might find these Recommended Academic Plans to be helpful in planning their time here. These lists serve several University purposes and assist multiple constituencies: students, advisers, departments, deans, registrars, admissions officers, and family members. Each college or campus maintains Recommended Academic Plans for its own majors/degrees. The plans:
- Identify normal academic progress and course offerings needed and reveal course sequencing;
- Assist students and advisers in planning students' schedules both short-term and long-range, registrars and departments in planning course offerings, and registrars and deans in determining when students should change campus;
- Help prospective students and their families to anticipate the academic workload and courses needed to earn a degree and students to anticipate when courses will be offered in order to appropriately schedule prerequisites; and,
- Serve as tools to help advisers learn the curriculum.
In addition to the degree programs listed below, Penn State Mont Alto students may choose to start one of the more than 160 Penn State degree programs here and then complete their program at another Penn State campus. Whatever academic goals you may have, there are options at Penn State Mont Alto to help you achieve those goals!
When you want to return to the Penn State Mont Alto website from these pages, just use your back button.
Bachelor Degree Program Recommended Academic Plans
- B.S. in Business (BSBUC_BS)
- B.S. in Health Policy and Administration (HPAUC_BA)
- B.S. in Human Development and Family Studies (HFSUC_BS)
- B.S. in Information Sciences and Technology (ISSUC_BS)
- B.A. in Letters, Arts, and Sciences (LASUC_BA)
- B.S. in Nursing (NURS_BSN)
- B.S. in Nursing (NURN_BSN), R.N. to B.S. program
- B.A. in Psychology (PYAUC_BA)
- B.S. in Psychology (PYSUC_BS)
Associate Degree Program Recommended Academic Plans
- A.S. in Business (2BAUC_AS)
- A.S. in Forest Technology (2FORT_AS)
- A.S. in Human Development and Family Studies (2FSUC_AS)
- A.S. in Information Sciences and Technology (2ISUC_AS)
- A.S. in Letters, Arts, and Sciences (2LAUC_AA)
- A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant (2OTUC_AS)
- A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant (2PTA_AS)