Earn your nursing degree with flexible courses at Penn State Mont Alto: enhance your career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
You have previously earned either an associate degree or a diploma in nursing and you want to upgrade your skills.This program is also for you if you want to prepare for non-traditional areas of nursing.
The RN to B.S.N. program is designed to accommodate the needs and career goals of the registered nurse.
- Offered to RNs who have graduated from an accredited nursing program (A.S. or diploma)
- Individualized academic plan that can be full-time or part-time
- Flexible course schedules that accommodate work hours and are offered at some regional hospitals
- Provides diverse practice-related activities that require a valid U.S. RN license
- Up to 33 nursing credits awarded based on an RN license
Publications and Forms
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post graduate APRN certificate program at The Pennsylvania State University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
The Pennsylvania State University College of Nursing was planning to host an accreditation visit by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) on March 18-20, 2020 for all of Penn State’s nursing programs. The original date of March 18 - 20 has been postponed by CCNE in alignment with the CDC and the state of Pennsylvania's coronavirus mitigation efforts. The College of Nursing will announce the new accreditation visit date once it is determined. To learn more about the visit, go to https://www.nursing.psu.edu/a-message-from-the-dean/.
- UPMC Carlisle Hospital
- Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital
- Wellspan Gettysburg Hospital
- Wellspan Waynesboro Hospital
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Hershey Medical Center
- Quincy Village
- Menno Haven
- South Mountain Restoration Center