Earn your nursing degree with flexible courses at Penn State Mont Alto: enhance your career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
You have previously earned either an associate degree or a diploma in nursing and you want to upgrade your skills.This program is also for you if you want to prepare for non-traditional areas of nursing.
The RN to B.S.N. program is designed to accommodate the needs and career goals of the registered nurse.
- Offered to RNs who have graduated from an accredited nursing program (A.S. or diploma)
- Individualized academic plan that can be full-time or part-time
- Flexible course schedules that accommodate work hours and are offered at some regional hospitals
- Provides diverse practice-related activities that require a valid U.S. RN license
- Up to 33 nursing credits awarded based on an RN license
Publications and Forms
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Pennsylvania State University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. http://www.ccneaccreditation.org
The Pennsylvania State University College of Nursing postponed the original accreditation visit by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) on March 18-20, 2020 for all of Penn State’s nursing programs in alignment with the CDC and the state of Pennsylvania's coronavirus mitigation efforts.
Accreditation Update: To ensure the safety of all stakeholders, the Pennsylvania State University will be hosting a virtual accreditation visit by the CCNE on January 27-29, 2021, for all of Penn State's accredited nursing programs. To learn more about the visit, go to https://www.nursing.psu.edu/a-message-from-the-dean/
- UPMC Carlisle Hospital
- Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital
- Wellspan Gettysburg Hospital
- Wellspan Waynesboro Hospital
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Hershey Medical Center
- Quincy Village
- Menno Haven
- South Mountain Restoration Center