The Mont Alto LaunchBox is an Innovation Hub that offers free services to entrepreneurs to help them realize their dream of starting or growing a business.
Our general services include:
- Free co-working space and conference area with Wi-Fi
- Monthly workshops offered by subject-matter experts
- Referrals to free resources including consultations with partners and online resources
Our specific services are offered at five different levels.
- Level 1: Business just an idea. Help to clarify idea, determine market opportunity, and present idea.
- Level 2: Help to determine need for product, need for IP protection, develop prototypes, do initial marketing, and access co-working space.
- Level 3: Assistance with business plan, strategic planning, financial planning, and testing of market assumptions.
- Level 4: Basic business training for early-stage startups, assistance with legal (appropriate business form) and accounting issues, and access to mentors to provide guidance and advice.
- Level 5: Assistance to more advanced startups in the form of analysis of market readiness and unique needs, and help with patent, trademark, copyright, or trade secret process.