Comments or Complaints for Penn State Mont Alto University Police

Fill in the form below with any comments, suggestions, questions, or complaints you may have for Police Services. The information will be sent to the appropriate officer who will respond back to you if a response is requested. Any formal complaint about the behavior of an officer or safety in general on campus should be directed to Chief Wagner at 717-749-6076.