For the novice as well as the seasoned project manager who wants to learn key tools such as chartering, defining scope, scheduling, risk planning, communication planning, and project closing.
This program introduces the fundamentals of delivering projects on time and within budget that maximize customer satisfaction. Participants will learn and apply specific project management tools relating to chartering, defining scope, scheduling, risk planning, communication planning, and project closing. These are key tools that can be extremely valuable in today’s fast-paced environment.
- Project management challenges
- Developing a charter and scope statement
- Building a work breakdown structure
- Establishing a network diagram, milestones and determining the critical path
- Developing a risk management plan
- Setting a communications plan
- Uncovering lessons learned
- Characteristics of great project managers
Check back for Spring 2017 details!
This workshop and others can be:
- Brought directly to your business on your schedule
- Customized for your employees