Finish a vocational degree in two years! Penn State Mont Alto offers seven associate degrees.
Penn State is an internationally recognized comprehensive university, offering more than 160 undergraduate majors, plus hundreds of possibilities for double majors, minors, options, and other ways to tailor your education to your interests.
Customize Your Education
Breadth and depth are some of the things that make Penn State special — Penn State students have the opportunity to explore many fields of study. You might combine your intended major with a very different minor — say, a major in marketing with a minor in geography — to prepare yourself for a specific career. Or you may want to pair an Associate degree with a Bachelor's degree in the same or a complementary field (Start here. Stay here.). Or you might just want to explore fields you've never studied before, and at Penn State you have almost limitless choices.
In addition to the programs listed above, you can start more than 160 other degree programs at Mont Alto and complete those programs at another campus location (the 2+2 Plan). For more information on academic departments and programs not listed above, check out the links below to the other academic departments within the university.
- The College of Arts and Architecture
- The College of Agricultural Sciences
- Smeal College of Business
- The College of Communications
- The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- The College of Education
- The College of Engineering
- Engineering at Mont Alto
- The College of Health and Human Development
- The College of the Liberal Arts
- The Eberly College of Science
- College of Information Sciences and Technology
- Schreyer Honors College