Activating a Penn State Access Account
- USER ID: (Your initials, followed by 3 or 4 numbers)
- PASSWORD: (You can change this at accounts.psu.edu)
- PSU EMAIL ADDRESS: (userid @ psu . edu)
Resetting Your Password
You’ll be required to change your password every year, or it will expire. You can do so within the year by going to https://accounts.psu.edu and clicking the “Change password” link.
- If you forget your password, you may reset it by visiting accounts.psu.edu and clicking on “Forgot Password”.
- If it has expired, you may reset it by visiting accounts.psu.edu and clicking on “Change Password”.
- You also have the option of calling the helpdesk and have a reset password link emailed to your personal email account on file.