- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits for undergraduate, 5 credits at the 400 level or above for graduate) students.
- Must have a high school diploma, a GED, or a passing "ability to benefit" test result
- Must be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid social security number
- Must be registered with the Selective Service (if male between the ages of 18 - 25)
- Must not have your eligibility suspended or terminated due to drug-related conviction
- Must not be in default on a Federal student loan
- Must not owe repayment of a Federal grant
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the higher education institution
Click here to view available Mont Alto Scholarships!