Transferring to Penn State Mont Alto
If you're considering a transfer to Penn State Mont Alto, we're here to help you succeed. As a Penn Stater at Mont Alto, you'll have access to all the resources of Penn State -- that's 8,500 faculty available to help you with research, lab work, fieldwork and clinical experiences, and mentoring.
Am I a Transfer Student?
Good question, if you have completed 18 or more semester credits at a college or university after high school graduation for GED completion, you are a transfer student.
Are you currently a Penn State student at a campus other than Mont Alto?
If you have been attending one of our partner institutions, we can help you bring credits with you when you arrive:
- Butler County Community College
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Community College of Beaver County
- Delaware County Community College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lackawanna College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Vidyalankar School of Information Technology (VIDYALANKAR), India
- Westmoreland County Community College
LionPath Transfer Tool
The LionPath Transfer Tool (sorry, this page does not work with Internet Explorer - use a different browser, please) can tell you more about what credits may transfer into a program here at Penn State from other institutions. There is also an option to see which courses outside Penn State are considered equivalent to our courses.