Earn a certificate in bookkeeping and gain the skills needed to manage and measure a business's financial health. Use bookkeeping expertise to provide invaluable support to business owners. This course is delivered online via Zoom. Upon completion, students will earn a Penn State Certificate in Bookkeeping.
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for anyone who wants to get into the in-demand field of bookkeeping:
- People looking for a job change or promotion in the business field
- Business owners who want to hire and manage a bookkeeper
- Entrepreneurs who need to understand basic business accounting
- Small business owners
- Students will gain an understanding of the accounting equation and each of the five categories involved in every business.
- Students will learn the difference between cash basis accounting and accrual basis accounting.
- Students will learn how to complete each phase of the accounting cycle, from analyzing a financial transaction to preparing financial statements and closing the books.
For more information or registration details, please call 717-749-4117 or email [email protected].