For the high potential employee or new supervisor who wants to become more effective at motivating, engaging, and leading others.
A comprehensive and high engagement workshop uncovering the skills and behaviors that support leadership excellence. We will use the DiSC® Profile tool to glean more insight into our own tendencies and behaviors, and leverage that information to learn more about others. This two day program will also include team development skills such as building trust, coaching, providing feedback and leading change.
- Moving from peer to leader
- Role Modeling
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Managing your time and priorities
- Beating Burnout
- Problem Solving
- Role Modeling behavior
- Continuous Improvement
Check back for Spring 2017 details!
This workshop and others can be:
- Brought directly to your business on your schedule
- Customized for your employees