This course is for current and aspiring personal care home administrators or nurses, caregivers, and healthcare professionals who wish to fulfill continuing education requirements.
This personal care home administrator training program features Pennsylvania Department of Human Services standardized and approved curriculum and consists of nineteen courses that vary in length from two to nine hours.
You must attend a one-day Department of Human Services Orientation in addition to the 100-hour course. There is no fee for the 2021 PCH Orientation.
Fall 2021 Course Details
- Days: 6 to 9:30 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday evenings, September 28 through December 16
- Delivery: Live online via Zoom
- Cost: $1,450
Registration opens on July 1, 2021
Don’t like this schedule? Please contact us for other options including daytime (half days or full days) and Saturdays.
Email us or call 717-749-4118.
Each of the classes in the Personal Care Home Administrator 100-Hour Training can be taken by current PCHAs toward their annual 24 credit requirement. Please contact us for more information.
Why choose the Penn State Continuing Education PCHA program?
- Earn your professional education with Penn State-the Big Ten in your backyard!
- We are the only PCHA 100-Hour Training Provider that offers evening and weekend classes to fit your busy schedule.
- Every one of our instructors are subject matter experts. You will not find more qualified instructors anywhere.
- Our proven track record speaks for itself: we have trained hundreds of graduates since 2012 and a pass rate of 98%.
Many US states and territories require professional licensure/certification to be employed. If you plan to pursue employment in a licensed profession after completing this program, please visit the Professional Licensure/Certification Disclosures by State interactive map.