Ph.D. SUNY- Coll. of Env. Sci. and Forestry, Forest Resource Management, 2005
M.S. SUNY- Coll. of Env. Sci. and Forestry, Forest Resource Management, 2001
B.S. Boston University, Environmental Science, 1994
- BIOL 127 Plant Biology
- FORT 100 Introduction to Forestry
- FORT 150 Dendrology
- FORT 160 Silvicultural Practices
- FORT 220 Forest Ecosystem Protection
- WILD 207 Outdoor Recreation
Faculty Scholarly Activities
- Book: Nyland, R.D. and Contributors: L. S. Kenefic, K.K. Bohn, and S. L. Stout. 2016. Silviculture: Concepts and Applications. 3rd Edition. Waveland Press. Long Grove, IL.
- Book: Crow, E., D. Jackson, K. K. Bohn, and J. Finley. 2018. Pesticide Applicator Certification Study Materials - Category 5 Forest Pests, Chapters 3 and 4. Penn State Extension Publication.
- Technical report: Bohn, K.K. et al. 2017. Pest Risk Analysis for Lygodium Japonicum. Final Report to the European Pest Plant Organization. EPPO, Paris, France. 63p.
- Technical report: Bohn, K.K. 2018. Information on measures and related costs in relation to species considered for inclusion on the European Union list: Lygodium japonicum. Technical note prepared by International Union for the Conservation of Nature for the European Commission. IUCN, Brussels, Belgium. 38p.
Silviculture to promote forest health and sutainablityInvasive plant ecology and management