Olivia W. Hammond
Graduate Certificate in Hand and Upper Quarter Rehabilitation, Drexel University, 2005
M.B.A., Mount St. Mary’s University, 2003
B.S., Occupational Therapy Elizabethtown College, 1997
- OT 216 Occupational Therapy for Physical Health & Rehabilitation
- OT 207 Assistive Technologies and Methods of Adaptation
- OT 395A/B Fieldwork Level II Experience
- OT 295E Fieldwork Level I Experience
- OT 195E Fieldwork Level I Experience
Faculty Scholarly Activities
- Hammond, O. W. (October 2019). Invited. Faculty-Guided Fieldwork Level I Experiences: Cultivating Peer Mentorship & Mindful Occupation-Based Practice. Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association. King of Prussia, PA.
- Hammond, O. W. (October 2019). Invited. Fieldwork Level II Experiences: Developing the Intentional Relationship. American Occupational Therapy Association. Las Vegas, NV.
- Hammond, O. W. (November 2018). Cultivating the Contemporary Mindful Relationship - Educator & Student. Fieldwork Educators Education Seminar.
- Hammond, O. (Presenter & Author). (May 2018). Embracing the Golden Years. Annual Forestry Alumni Conference.
- Hammond, O. W. (May 2018). Students with Service Dogs. Annual Allied Health Meeting. State College, PA.
- Hammond, O. W. (April 2018). Consumer Protection Standards. OTA Program Advisory Board Meeting. Mont Alto, PA.
- Hammond, O. W. (Presenter & Author). (March 2018). Invited. The Teaching-Learning Process of Student to Practitioner Transition: Ability-Based Assessment of Professional Behaviors. PAACE Conference. State College, PA.
- Hammond, O. W. (October 2017). History & Current Trends in Therapeutic Modalities for the Upper Extremity. Cumberland Valley Women's Conference.
- Hammond, O. W. (Co-Presenter), & Bruno, D. A. (Summit Health). (November 2016). Unraveling the Shoulder. Fieldwork Educators Education Seminar.
- Hammond, O. W. (October 2015). Ergonomics: Preventing Workstation Strain Injuries. Mont Alto Staff Senate. Mont Alto, PA.
- Hammond, O. W. (Presenter & Author), & Angela, H. (November 2014). Invited. Developing Community-Based Psychosocial Fieldwork Level I Experiences. POTA Conference, King of Prussia PA. peer-reviewed/refereed.
Other, Drexel University
MBA, Mount Saint Mary's University
BS, Occupational Therapy, Elizabethtown College