To exceed our customer's expectations by offering exceptional customer service, and premier technologies in support of student success and the campus and University missions.
The Information Technology Services team strives to provide a technology infrastructure in line with University policy that meets and exceeds the expectations of those we serve.
- Introduce technology that enhances the delivery of educational content in the classroom in support of our academic goals.
- Streamline and standardize internal processes in support of sound fiscal decisions and improved continuity of products and services in line with the core values of our campus, college, and University.
- Develop and sustain collaborative relationships with local departments, communities, colleges, and University units.
- Continually enhance internal processes and services by way of supporting innovation, creativity, team building, ethics, equality, and integrity.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of campus and University computer systems and data.
By practicing the following values, all employees would support the core value of providing extraordinary customer service.
- Be conscious of the needs and experiences of others by placing a priority on their satisfaction, and practice humility when interacting with customers.
- Provide a safe and financially stable environment for our customers and employees alike.
- Practice candor in day-to-day communication and when evaluating decisions.
- Practice awareness of developments in the field of technology and continue to provide leadership for the campus in the use of beneficial new technological developments.
- Be innovators by sharing and implementing technology where feasible to save time and costs.
- Build collaborative relationships, partnerships, and teams to assure success for the department and its customers.