Before you schedule your upcoming semester, you should consult with your academic adviser to ensure that you have all the information you need. Penn State provides several tools to assist you with that conversation:
- Who is my adviser?
- Lionpath - Lionpath allows you to check the progress you have made toward completing your degree and lists the courses you need to finish your program.
- If you are currently enrolled in a program, Lionpath's Academic Requirements report is your OFFICIAL checklist for courses you need to schedule to complete your degree.
- There are two reasons why a current student might use Lionpath's What-If Report:
- If you are not enrolled in a major, or want to explore alternative majors, the What-If tool will help you understand what courses you will need to take to complete a degree.
- If you are considered pre-major, the What-If tool will help you plan appropriate course-loads until you enter your major.
- Program Suggested Academic Plans provide, in a semester-by-semester format, the courses and requirements students should consider through the scheduling process as they pursue a particular degree.These lists serve several University purposes and assist multiple constituencies: students, advisers, departments, deans, registrars, admissions officers, and family members. The plans:
- Identify normal academic progress and course offerings needed and reveal course sequencing;
- Assist students and advisers in planning students' schedules both short-term and long-range, registrars and departments in planning course offerings, and registrars and deans in determining when students should change campus;
- Help prospective students and their families to anticipate the academic workload and courses needed to earn a degree and students to anticipate when courses will be offered in order to appropriately schedule prerequisites; and,
- Serve as tools to help advisers learn the curriculum.
In addition to the degree programs listed below, Penn State Mont Alto students may choose to start one of the more than 275 Penn State degree programs here and then complete their program at another Penn State campus. Whatever academic goals you may have, there are options at Penn State Mont Alto to help you achieve those goals!
When you want to return to the Penn State Mont Alto website from these pages, just use your back button.
Bachelor Degree Program Suggested Academic Plans
- B.S. in Business (BSBUC_BS)
- Management and Marketing Option
- Individualized Option
- B.S. in Health Policy and Administration (HPAUC_BA)
- B.S. in Human Development and Family Studies (HFSUC_BS)
- Life Span Human Services Option
- B.S. in Information Sciences and Technology (ISSUC_BS)
- Integration and Application Option
- B.A. in Multidisciplinary Studies (LASUC_BA)
- B.S. in Nursing (NURS_BSN)
- B.A. in Psychology (PYAUC_BA)
- B.S. in Psychology (PYSUC_BS)
- Business Option
- Science Option
Associate Degree Program Suggested Academic Plans
- A.S. in Business (2BAUC_AS)
- A.S. in Forest Technology (2FORT_AS)
- A.S. in Human Development and Family Studies (2FSUC_AS)
- Children, Youth, and Family Services Option
- Adult Development and Aging Services Option
- A.S. in Information Sciences and Technology (2ISUC_AS)
- Baccalaureate Option
- General Business Option
- Individualized Option
- Networking Option
- A.S. in Multidisciplinary Studies (2LAUC_AA)
- A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant (2OTUC_AS)
- A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant (2PTA_AS)