The following are some of the numerous online resources available to help answer your questions or concerns regarding your academic and career success.
- Academic Success: Helps you identify factors that can be obstacles to academic success and offer you strategies to overcome them. The points covered on the Division of Undergraduate Studies website are intended to help you obtain information that will assist in making an intelligent decision about which college major to choose.
- Advising at Penn State: Your source for academic advising and academic information at Penn State. This site also provides user-friendly advising information regarding University-wide academic policies and procedures. It is intended to be used in conjunction with University, college, and department advising resources. Information, policies, and procedures have been cross-referenced with the relevant University sources.
- Undergraduate Bulletin: The Undergraduate Bulletin is Penn State’s comprehensive source for undergraduate academic information and program requirements. Design your own, unique academic path by exploring over 600 programs and 11,000 courses offered at one of the world’s leading research institutions. Discover new opportunities as you pursue your academic passions.
- Starfish: offers the Penn State community—including faculty, staff, undergraduate and graduate students—access to a robust student success system that can flag students at risk, pinpoint areas of concern, and connect students with valuable services and early interventions.
- LionPATH: An interactive Web-based service for students, faculty, and advisers that provides access to academic records (grades, transcripts, degree audits, class lists, advising rosters, etc.) and processes (final grade reporting, course registration, course drop/add, withdrawal, etc.).
- Change of major to Occupational Therapy
- Change of major to Physical Therapist Assistant
- Apply to enter one of Mont Alto's Nursing programs
- Petition Instructions
- Confidentiality at Penn State
- Additional online Penn State forms