- Final exam schedule
- Academic Calendars (University)
- Semester begin/end dates (for faculty and staff)
- Re-enrollment deadlines for students with a cumulative GPA of 2.0:
- Students must apply for re-enrollment no later than two weeks before the start of a fall or summer re-entry
- Spring re-enrollment must be submitted by the second Friday in December (regardless of the calendar year)
- Re-enrollments received after the deadlines will not be reviewed for the current semester
- Re-enrollment deadlines for students with a cumulative GPA below 2.0 or submitting Academic Renewal prior to re-enrollment:
- For fall semester restart: Students must apply for re-enrollment by August 1
- For a spring semester restart: Students must apply by December 1
- For a summer semester restart: Students must apply by May 1
- Reenrollment requests received after this deadline, will not be reviewed for the current semester.
Change of Campus Deadlines
- Students seeking to take courses at Mont Alto on a temporary or permanent basis must be approved by their campus records office by 4 p.m. (EST) the Friday before classes begin.
- Non-degree applications are due by 4 p.m. (EST) the Friday before classes begin.
Course and Degree Information
- Schedule of courses
- This page will not work in Internet Explorer, sorry.
- Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or another browser.
- Penn State degree program summary
- Baccalaureate degrees
- Associate degrees
Student Forms / Information
- Change of major to Occupational Therapy
- Change of major to Physical Therapist Assistant
- Apply to enter one of Mont Alto's Nursing programs
- Petition Instructions
- Semester Withdrawal Checklist
- Confidentiality at Penn State
- Find another online Penn State form
- Academic Difficulty and Recovery
- Add/Drop Form
Using Penn State online forms
- Open form.
- To complete the form, position the pointer inside a form field, and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a button, a checkbox, a radio button, or an item from a list.
- After entering text or selecting an item, checkbox, or radio button, press the tab or click to go to the next form fields.
- Print the completed form.
- Sign and date the form.
- Return the form as instructed.
Save the date for Commencement 2024: Saturday, May 4, 2024
The ceremony that connects me to the largest alumni society in the world!