- Fall and Spring at Mont Alto
- Summer at Mont Alto
- Final exam schedule
- Academic Calendars (University)
- Semester begin/end dates (for faculty and staff)
Course and Degree Information
- Schedule of courses
- This page will not work in Internet Explorer, sorry.
- Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or another browser.
- Modified schedule
- Penn State degree program summary
- Baccalaureate degrees
- Associate degrees
Student Forms / Information
- Change of major to Occupational Therapy
- Change of major to Physical Therapist Assistant
- Apply to enter one of Mont Alto's Nursing programs
- Petition Instructions
- Semester Withdrawal Checklist
- Confidentiality at Penn State
- Find another online Penn State form
- Academic Difficulty and Recovery
Using Penn State online forms
- Open form.
- To complete the form, position the pointer inside a form field, and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a button, a checkbox, a radio button or an item from a list.
- After entering text or selecting an item, checkbox, or radio button, press tab or click tp go to the next form fields.
- Print the completed form.
- Sign and date the form.
- Return the form as instructed.
An official transcript is the University's certified statement of your academic record. The official paper transcript is printed on security sensitive paper and contains the University seal and signature of the University Registrar. The official electronic transcript is a PDF secured by a digital certificate which is displayed at the top of the transcript along with a blue ribbon. When requesting your transcript you will have to choose your All Credit (undergraduate, graduate, non-degree, law, medical career) or Non-Credit (CEU units). For your protection, we will not release an official transcript without your signature. Order an official transcript online.