The associate degree in Business Administration will help graduates develop highly marketable professional competencies, including these:
- finding and evaluating information
- writing effectively
- thinking critically
- understanding and applying knowledge to real situations
- speaking clearly and giving effective presentations
- building and working in teams
- creating small business plans
- Local and state government
- Health care
- Real estate
- Non-profit organizations
If you would like to advance along your career path with your current employer, the Associate degree in Business can assist you in developing the skills and professional reputation that will open those doors.
Earning an Associate degree in Business at Penn State Mont Alto positions you perfectly to continue your education, as the first two years of the Baccalaureate degree will already be completed.