The annual Academic Festival is an opportunity for students to share their research and findings with the community.
This exciting event displays academic highlights that were researched, developed, and created throughout the 2022-2023 academic year for the campus community, Penn State families, and the public.
Participating students can find helpful information on our Participation page.
2023 schedule, projects, and presentations:
- April 19, 2023: Student projects will be available online via ScholarSphere
- 12:10 to 3 p.m., April 21, 2023: Live presentations held throughout the Multipurpose Activities Center (Schedule may change):
- 12:10 p.m.: Opening remarks, gymnasium
- 12:20 to 3 p.m.: posters and exhibits, gymnasium
- 1 to 3 p.m.: oral presentations, Room 122
- 3:30 p.m., Awards presentation, auditorium, General Studies Building
The 2022 Academic Festival featured the work of 47 students on 19 projects:
13 research projects
4 informational exhibits
2 oral presentations (in person)
A PDF of the 2022 Penn State Mont Alto Academic Festival program can be downloaded using the link below:
Photos from the 2022 Academic Festival