Conklin Hall 205:
Capacity: 18 Seats
This facility includes the following multimedia equipment:
- HD Polycom System (2 Cameras), Automated Mic Contorls, 2-50" Plasma Monitors
- Extron-controlled Room
- Digital Document Camera
- LCD Projector
- Automated Projection Screen
- Automated Blinds
- Integrated Sound System
- Podium PC
- Laptop Connection Available on Table
- Power Access for Student Laptop Use
- Automated presentation lighting, with automatic "OFF" when room is unoccupied
This classroom serves as the campus Polycom or videoconference room, however it also serves administration and faculty as a general purpose conference facility.
Use of this room is controlled by the campus registrar's office and preference is given for the use of the Polycom videoconferencing system. All A/V equipment requests should be directed to the ITS Helpdesk and are provided on an as needed basis.