For consideration for dual enrollment, students must submit the following:
- The completed Penn State Mont Alto Dual Enrollment Form and Contract. The contract must be signed by the student, a parent or guardian, and a high school guidance counselor. The form must be completed online and printed and signed; handwritten forms will not be accepted.
- An official high school transcript
- Standardized test scores; one or more of the following will be accepted:
- Keystone Exam
- Letter of recommendation from a high school guidance counselor
Application materials must be received by Admissions from the high school guidance office no later than April 3 for the fall semester, and November 6 for the spring semester.
Documentation must be sent in one complete package and can be submitted one of three ways:
- Scanned and emailed to Shawn Wiley, director of Enrollment Management
- Mailed Admissions Office, 1 Campus Drive, Mont Alto, PA 17237
- Faxed to the attention of Admissions at 717-749-6132. Cover letters/sheets should be labeled “Dual Enrollment Student Documentation.”
Once documents have been received and processed, eligible students will be notified of approval to participate and emailed a link and detailed instructions regarding setting up their Penn State access account online. Only after activating their access account, should new students contact the admissions office to schedule a class registration appointment.
Penn State Mont Alto High School Dual Enrollment Form and Contract of Understanding