The APICS® Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP®) program develops strong supply chain leaders capable of creating and executing supply chain strategies that meet customer needs, reduce costs, and increase profits.
The APICS® CSCP® designation increases your value among employers who know that a well-run supply chain is a key component of a forward-looking and competitive enterprise.
The CSCP® takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass the entire supply chain—from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer. The program provides professionals with the skill set necessary to understand and manage the integration and coordination of activities within today’s increasingly intricate supply chains.
This is an instructor-led comprehensive professional development and exam preparation program based on the current APICS® CSCP® Exam Content Manual. This comprehensive training program combines print materials with interactive web-based study tools to provide a customized learning experience. The program is taught by Penn State-approved and APICS® certified instructors. This course is being offered in collaboration with other campuses of Penn State thru video links, Zoom, and online platforms.
Eligibility for CSCP®
The APICS® CSCP® examination is available to individuals who have relevant work experience and education. To be eligible for the exam, a candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, plus two years of related business experience
- CPIM®, CFPIM®, CIRM®, or CPM® designation plus two years of related business experience
- Five years of related business experience.
The APICS® Certified Supply Chain Professional designation is earned by passing a separate certification exam. Prior to registering for the exam, candidates must apply for eligibility. Program length is generally 39 instructional hours.
Visit apics.org/cscpexam for more details.
CSCP® Certification Learning System
The CSCP® Learning System is divided into three modules:
- Supply Chain Design
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
APICS® CSCP® Program
- Dates: 6-9 p.m., Mondays, January 24 - April 25, 2022 (No Class March 7- Spring Break)
- Delivery: Instructor-led videoconferencing via Zoom
- Registration Deadline: January 14, 2022
- Cost: $1,700
- Fees include: APICS® CSCP® Learning System Workbook, Student Slide book and access to online study.
*Students are responsible for scheduling exams.
For information or registration details, contact 717-749-4117 or email [email protected].