The PMP is recognized around the globe as the gold standard in project management.
Be prepared for the rigorous PMP exam with our new preparation course. This class combines expert instruction with the CERTWISE™ Learning System for PMP Exam Preparation training materials, and meets the Project Management Institute’s 35 contact hour PMP exam requirement.
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. Learn more about PMP certification at pmi.org.
PMP® Exam Prep Project Management Professional Exam Prep (12 weeks)
- Mondays, Feb. 3 – April 20, 2020
- 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Online by videoconferencing and led by a certified PMP instructor
- $1,200 (course material, online resources included)
- Call to register (717-749-4117)
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to prepare individuals for the PMP Exam. The PMP is highly recommended for experienced project managers looking to advance their skills, career, and earning potential. Candidates must meet education and experience requirements detailed below and agree to a professional code of conduct.
PMI ® Education and Experience Prerequisites
In order to be eligible to sit for the exam, candidates should have:
- Within the last eight years, 4500 hours of project management experience with a bachelor’s degree OR 7500 hours of project management experience with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Thirty-five (35) contact hours of project management education. This course will satisfy the education requirement, but will delay the submission of the application until course completion.
The PMP Exam is administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The cost for the exam is not included in this course.
Would you like more information? We can schedule additional classes if interest is great enough!