The Mont Alto Alumni Society has served students, alumni, faculty, and staff since its founding in 1997.
These are some of the Alumni Society's recent achievements:
- Annually distributes $5,000 in funding to support various Mont Alto student and alumni activities.
- Created a student scholarship endowment that supports student leaders attending the Mont Alto campus.
- Annually hosts a reception for Mont Alto graduates before commencement.
- Sponsors an annual "Alumni & Friends" Football Tailgate at University Park.
- Co-sponsors the Annual Mont Alto Plunge, which supports Mont Alto THON efforts.
- Supports and attends a wide variety of student events on campus.
The Mont Alto Alumni Society Board of Directors consists of 15 serving board members, plus select emeritus members. Terms of office on the board last three years and may be repeat up to three times. Terms of office begin each fiscal year starting on July 1. Elections to the board are held each spring.
The Mont Alto Alumni Society Board meets formally on campus each semester and meets virtually as needed.
To learn more about opportunities to serve on the Alumni Society Board of Directors, contact the campus alumni office at 717-749-6105.