How can chemistry tutoring help me?
When you attend a group or one-on-one, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear the material from the lecture again, presented in a different way.
- Go over more difficult or complex concepts until you understand them.
- Ask questions about anything you didn't understand in class.
- Work with the tutor and classmates to review and prepare for exams.
How can I meet with a chemistry tutor?
1. Visit our scheduling website at psu.mywconline.com
2. Sign in your Penn State email. If you're a new user, complete the registration.
3. Select "professional tutor" from the drop-down menu
4. Select your course fomr the drop-down menu
5. Select an available time that works with your schedule. Available times are white on the scheduler.