Gifts of cash are the easiest and most direct way to give to Penn State and are fully deductible for individuals who itemize on their federal income tax return. There are several ways to make a gift of cash:
Online (credit card)
- Access our secure online giving form.
- Designate your gift to Penn State Mont Alto.
- This online form will allow you to create a donor account, which will enable you to make future gifts under your name and check your online giving history.
- Send a check (made out to The Pennsylvania State University) or credit card gift through the mail to: Penn State Mont Alto Annual Fund, 1 Campus Drive, Mont Alto, PA 17237.
- We recommend you complete the information on the online form, print it, and include it with your mailing.
Phone or E-mail
- Call 717-749-6105 or e-mail us at [email protected].
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Complete a simple form to authorize Penn State to instruct your bank or savings institution to make monthly gift payments of $10.00 or more from the account you indicate. Within two months, you will begin to see the deducted amount on your account statement (deducted the first week of each month). The deduction will continue until you choose to cancel or change the amount of your monthly gift.
- Each January, you will receive a gift receipt from Penn State showing the amount you've given through our EFT program during the previous calendar year. Save that receipt for tax documentation.
It's that simple!
To authorize Penn State to instruct your bank or savings institution to make monthly gift payments, print and complete the EFT authorization form and mail it along with a voided check to the following address:
Office of Annual Giving
The Penn State University
27 Old Main
University Park, PA 16802-1500
Corporate Matching Gifts
Please note that a small portion of income earned from your gift is used to support fundraising and investment management operations.
For more information on giving to Penn State Mont Alto, please click the appropriate link on the left, or contact the Office of Development at 717-749-6105 or by email at [email protected].