Corporate matching gifts are a great way for Penn State alumni, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the University and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution.
How do I get my gift matched?
- First, find out if your company has a matching gift program.
- Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to Penn State Mont Alto along with your gift.
- Penn State will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to Penn State Mont Alto.
- Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift to:
- Penn State Mont Alto, Office of University Relations, 1 Campus Drive, Mont Alto, PA 17237