Veterans with Disabilities

Veterans with Disabilities

You may receive Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) services to help with job training, employment accommodations, resume development, and job seeking skills coaching. Other services may be provided to assist Veterans in starting their own businesses or independent living services for those who are severely disabled and unable to work in traditional employment. Click on the "How to Apply" tab on that page to learn more and apply for Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment services. "If you own a business, the best way to thank a Veteran is to hire one."  - Former U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis

Penn State Mont Alto's Disability Contact Liaison, Kendra Wolgast, is available to work with individual students who have documented disabilities.

Chapter 31:

Harrisburg VA Counseling Unit

Office Location

Federal Building Suite 1150

228 Walnut Street

Harrisburg, PA 17108

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 11940

Harrisburg, PA 17108-1940


Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor

Phone: 717-221-3750 

FAX: 717-221-4570


Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor

Phone:  717-221-4445

FAX:  717-221-4570


Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor

Phone:  717-221-3725

FAX:  717-221-4570

Martinsburg VA Medical Center

510 Butler Avenue

Martinsburg, WV 25405

304-263-0811 | 800-817-3807