The Penn State Mont Alto Business office's focus is on the educational needs of the campus and provides a variety of services to our workforce and students.
It is our commitment to be a premier provider of quality products, goods and services to our campus community. As members of the Business Services team, we consistently look to deliver outcomes that exceed our customer’s needs and continue to improve processes, safety and the quality of the educational experience for our students, faculty and staff.
The Business office provides services in the following areas:
- General Services: Purchasing, payroll, safety, campus liaison (Bookstore, Housing & Food Services), fleet vehicles
- Police Services: Safety, security, environmental
- Physical Plant: Building maintenance, renovation, janitorial, capital improvements, landscaping & grounds
Penn State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
- Grant in Aid
- Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4)
- Using your credentials, log in to Workday. Once logged in, you will be redirected to your Homepage.
- Click on the Pay worklet.
- From the Actions section, click on Withholding Elections button.
- Click on the Update button under Federal Elections Tab.
- Enter required fields marked with an asterisk:
- Worker – Field will be defaulted to the Employee’s Name
- Company – The field will be auto-populated with The Pennsylvania State University
- Effective Date – The date the changes should take effect.
- Click on the OK button to proceed.
- The online W-4 e-form will appear. Complete the form with the requested information. Once complete, click on the OK button.
- A confirmation page displays. Click Done.
- Group Meal Support Form
- Add or Change Salary Direct Deposit Data
- From the Workday Home page, Click the Pay worklet.
- Under Actions, click Payment Elections.
- Application for Graduate Study Grants at other Institutions
- Substantiation Form for Lost or Unobtainable Receipts
- Campus event registration
Please use the links to the left to find Penn State Mont Alto's official campus policies. If you have questions about credit card use, please contact Information Technology Services.