Don't see the course for which you need assistance?
The Academic Support Center provides peer tutoring in courses that have proven to be challenging for students. At times, there are other courses for which students need help. If you do not see the course listed below for which you need assistance, contact ASC Director Kendra Wolgast to learn how the ASC can help you.
Peer Tutoring Subjects Normally Offered
- BIOL 110, BIOL 161, BIOL 163
- CHEM 101, CHEM 110
- ECON 102, ECON 104
- All MATH up to MATH 141
- NUTR 251
- STAT 100, STAT 200
How can I meet with a peer tutor?
- Visit our scheduling website psu.mywconline.com.
- Sign in with your PSU email (new users will need to register).
- Select Peer Tutor from the drop down menu.
- Select your course from the drop down menu.
- Choose a time that is available (white blocks).
Want to become a peer tutor?
Learn more about peer tutors and apply to become one on the Penn State careers webpage.
Outstanding Peer Tutor Award
Every year an outstanding peer tutor is selected for excellent service in the Academic Support Center.