The Academic Advocacy Coordinator supports Penn State Mont Alto students in achieving their academic goals by providing quick question support or ongoing support designed to offer solution-focused guidance for various issues which students may encounter. The Academic Advocacy Coordinator supports students in identifying personal, social, transitional, or academic challenges.
Academic Advocacy Coordinator Hours:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Office location: General Studies Building - Room 101F
How can I schedule an appointment?
To schedule an appointment, email the Academic Advocacy Coordinator at [email protected] or schedule an appointment online.
- Academic Warning and Recovery
- Peer Academic Advocate Program
- Acceptance of Student Referrals
- Study Group Development and Guidance
- Provides Info on ASC and Campus Resources
- C.A.R.E. Team (Campus Assessment, Response, and Evaluation)